FirstFantasySports.com Sports Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The place for sports fan to interact with each other and get tips from the experts over at FFS! Also, we have help from JD and his podcast, Bleacher Breakdown!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Come buy FanDuel MLB and NFL Lineups from @CalebOnSports on twitter!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
CalebOnSports

Come buy FanDuel MLB and NFL Lineups from @CalebOnSports on twitter! Empty
PostSubject: Come buy FanDuel MLB and NFL Lineups from @CalebOnSports on twitter!   Come buy FanDuel MLB and NFL Lineups from @CalebOnSports on twitter! Icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2015 11:59 am

Hey guys! I have my own sports blog over at CalebOnSports.com, and I am big into fantasy sports. I play on FanDuel, and I currently have a streak of almost two weeks placing in MLB double up contests. It isn't glamorous, but my bankroll is building. Tweet, DM, or email me if you want in on these awesome lineups!!!
Back to top Go down
FFS - Andrew
Admin
Admin
FFS - Andrew

Come buy FanDuel MLB and NFL Lineups from @CalebOnSports on twitter! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Come buy FanDuel MLB and NFL Lineups from @CalebOnSports on twitter!   Come buy FanDuel MLB and NFL Lineups from @CalebOnSports on twitter! Icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2015 1:30 pm

welcome aboard caleb!
Back to top Go down
http://firstfantasy.forumshome.com

Come buy FanDuel MLB and NFL Lineups from @CalebOnSports on twitter!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
FirstFantasySports.com Sports Community :: Welcome to the First Fantasy Sports Community :: Introductions-
Jump to: